Charlotte Troup Leighton is Senior Vice President and Sales Manager for our NCS operation in Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD. Joining the NCS team in 2006, Charlotte is a commercial real estate industry veteran with over 25 years of experience. Charlotte is responsible for national and regional business development and is recognized annually as one of the Company’s top title producers. She provides national best-in-class title services and expertise to commercial real estate attorneys, developers, lenders, REITs, private investors, and institutional investors. Her team proudly coordinates and closes over $20billion in single and multi-site commercial real estate transactions annually, involving every property type.
Our team is dedicated to building enduring client relationships. We accomplish this mission by delivering superior, proactive service, by adding value and expertise, and by consistently exceeding expectations with every transaction. It says a lot that many of our customers have worked with our team for decades.
Charlotte also oversees marketing and communications for the NCS. She has served on FNTG’s NCS Marketing Committee and the Chicago Title NCS Website Redesign Committee. Charlotte is an annual Million Dollar Club Award recipient. She is active in many local and national organizations, including:
Charlotte and her husband, Russ, have four adult children and reside in Cabin John, Maryland with their three dogs. In addition to her professional life, Charlotte is a dedicated community leader, volunteer, and supporter of the arts. She also enjoys traveling, spending time with family, and collecting contemporary art.
- District of Columbia Building Industry Association (DCBIA)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Advisory Board, ULI Washington
- ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) DC
- Georgetown Lombardi Women
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) MD/DC Chapter
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) NoVA Chapter
- Women in Retail Real Estate (WIRRE)