Aubrey serves as Coordinator for the D.C. & Baltimore National Commercial Services operation. Joining the NCS in 2020, she is an accomplished commercial real estate industry leader in sales and customer service. Aubrey values being a strong team player and team leader. She is highly motivated and organized, adept at efficiently absorbing, analyzing, and resolving issues large and small. Aubrey is personable and outgoing, easily facilitating new relationships while being a good steward of existing clients.
I am grateful to work with a group of industry leaders who pride themselves in executing at the highest level.
Aubrey is a creative and imaginative self-starter interested in a wide variety of volunteer, social, and recreational pursuits:
Aubrey earned a B.S. in Business Administration from the University at Buffalo where she also minored in marketing. She lives in Cockeysville, Maryland with her family and two dogs, Beau Bixby and Lola. Aubrey enjoys hiking, golf, horseback riding and travel.
- Panelist Affordable Housing Summit Bisnow 2019
- Member National Multifamily Housing Council 2018-2020
- Member Mortgage Bankers Association 2018-2020
- Member CRE Finance Council 2018-2020
- Event Coordinator Pancreatic Cancer Action Network PurpleStride Maryland 2009-2012
- National Circle of Excellence Award Winner 2013
- Member Internal Sales and Segment Advisory Council 2012-2016